Manager- Business Analyst
- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- 19 Apr 19
Manager- Business Analyst
- Identify and deliver solutions across Markets Transaction Management (MTM)
- Help shape change strategies that aligns with overall Markets strategies
- Reports to the Associate Director for MTM Process Design
About The Role
Role Location: Sydney or Melbourne
Role Type: 10-months fixed-term contract
As the Manager- Business Analyst, you will help identify and deliver solutions across MTM that will result in significant changes in efficiency, cost, and operational risk management and with a view towards making long-term improvements to client experience. In this role, you will manage transformation initiatives, shape change strategies, ensure alignment with overall strategies, and develop effective customer relationships. You will identify improvement areas on behalf of customers. You will take a longitudinal view in creating roadmaps for change. You will also be actively involved in understanding the challenges facing MTM and identify appropriate solutions that are agreed by stakeholders and fall within mandates. You will contribute to the leadership of the broader MTM team and in embedding a change culture.
To grow and be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following:
- Prior experience in Markets Enablement & Front Office functions
- Proven years of experience in project & change management or consulting
- Demonstrated leadership skills coupled with the ability to manage initiatives across regions
- Six sigma certified Green/Black belt (or similar) coupled with knowledge of technology solutions relevant to the Markets business
- Prior experience in executive stakeholder management
- Sound understanding of operational risks associated with change
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to ‘why’ – our purpose – to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We'll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
A happy workplace is a thriving one. So in order to attract and keep the best talent, and say thanks for the hard work, we make sure all our employees are rewarded.
ANZ recognises the value of an inclusive and diverse work environment. We take pride in the diversity of our people and encourage applications from diverse candidates. Our recruitment decisions are based on the key inherent needs and requirements of each role, and candidates are selected based on their unique strengths and characteristics.
We work flexibly at ANZ. Talk to us and let us know how this role can be flexible for you.
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers. You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for reference number AUS097104.