Level 2 Technical Support Leader
- Sydney CBD
- Aug 31, 2021
- $80k - $100k
Looking for an experienced level 2 and 3 technical support guru with great leadership qualities to join this rapidly expanding company! About us:
A top ranked global software and regulated telco company who are rated in the top 3 global innovator's in the Cloud Contact Centre sector and tier 1 in quality voice and video communications. Opportunity:
Join the first all-channel cloud communications ISV solution that is available with zero-touch set up, a global operating Microsoft premium tier business partner that is rapidly expanding with new and exciting technologies.
This 2nd level Technical Support Leader role is a brilliant opportunity to join an exciting cloud communications business that is in a rapid growth phase and is looking to hire more high energy and ambitious staff.
The role is available in New Zealand
as part of our global coverage reporting to the CTO in Dublin. Job Description
Taking a leadership
role within the 2nd level support team you will handle all support escalations that are not dealt with by the 1st level support team as well as deciding if further escalation is required to 3rd level technical support. We require this candidate to have significant experience in similar roles and to bring strong process, organizational and network knowledge. What you'll be doing:
What you need to bring with you:
- Professional, self-assured communications between all technical stakeholders from 1st level to 3rd level Technical Support and Product team where required.
- Process enhancement and decision making around the elevation of issues from 1st level Technical Support and further elevation to 3rd level Technical Support if required.
- Resolution and root-cause analysis of issues raised by 1st level Technical Support, responding in a timely manner.
- Prioritize bug ticket backlog with Product team.
- Ability to drive automation and process improvement
- Customer facing when situations demand that this is elevated from 1st level Technical Support.
- 7+ years' experience in level 2 / 3 support
- Experience in technical support of SaaS applications and mobile apps.
- Proven Track record for being able to handle difficult customer situations in support of account management team
- Appetite to take on responsibility and ability to handle a large volume of customer requirements in a high growth environment.
- Proven network expertise and ability to run through checklists with customers to identify potential risks within customer networks to solution delivery.
- Comprehensive experience with 2nd level support including - Engineer skills, Network skills, Escalations and more
To register your interest please send through a copy of your resume to email@example.com or hit the apply button at the top of the advert.