See job description for details
Manage & collaborate responses to complex insurance projects, regulatory & transformational change. Your new company
Hays Legal have partnered with this leading insurance company to assist in recruiting motivated and passionate Legal Counsel into their Insurance, Projects, Reinsurance & Distribution legal team. This organisation provides both consumer and business insurance products to the Australian and New Zealand market through a variety of well recognised brands. Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Will see you providing strategic legal advice and managing legal aspects of new projects and initiatives. Working across the organisation, including with the portfolio, product, pricing distribution and reinsurance teams.
- Working with business partners and stakeholders on work systems, processes, planning and strategic objectives.
- Advising on regulatory change and liaising with regulators.
What you'll get in return
- Australian legal qualifications and a current Australian practising certificate;
- 3-6 years' post-admission experience;
- Experience in front-end insurance law, ideally from a leading tier firm or financial services company.
- Experience advising on and negotiating distribution agreements.
- Any experience in reinsurance would be looked favourably upon.
- Well developed stakeholder management skills and ability to build strong relationships.
- A friendly and collaborative attitude as well as a willingness to get 'stuck-in'.
This organisation places high value on their employee well-being and supports flexible work practices. You will earn higher superannuation contributions, competitive short-term-incentives, get discounts on various insurance products, salary sacrificing options, and supplier discounts. The Legal team has a supportive culture and high retention, with an extremely high engagement rating. The structure offers opportunity for career progression and also mentorship. What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV (in MS word format), email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Caitlin on (02) 9049 6961 now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. LHS 297508