See job description for details
Inhouse legal opportunity with rapidly growing global tech company! Your new company
Hays Legal have partnered with a high-growth technology company as they look to add a Legal Counsel to their team. This organisation services the hotel industry and has become a global leader in their sector. Your new role
Will see you assisting on major transactions (capital raising and M&A), drafting, reviewing and negotiating a broad range of commercial contracts with customers, suppliers and partners, assisting with corporate governance and regulatory compliance. You will also have the opportunity to work on process improvement and will be providing strategic advice to stakeholders across the company. What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Australian legal qualifications and a current Australian practicing certificate.
- 2-4 years' post-admission experience in a top-tier or leading mid-tier law firm, or in-house in a large multinational company.
- Strong experience in Corporate Law and General Commercial
- Experience advising on competition and consumer law, data and privacy will also be highly regarded.
- Familiarity or interest in technology and SaaS.
- Fantastic communication and interpersonal skills.
Excellent opportunity to work in an innovative, progressive organisation going from strength to strength. You will be working with an incredibly fun and supportive team. This is a great place to work with very flexible work practices and a fun, newly renovated office. What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Laura on (02) 80626176 now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. LHS 297508