Lead Operational Risk Architect
At IBM, we know that transformation drives change, and it is in our DNA to continuously transform. Our Business Transformation Consultants help drive large scale change that spans IBM business units and geographies. As a part of this team, you will have the unique opportunity to be a part of driving IBM's ongoing transformation as a company that continuously innovates and leads the market.
Your Role and Responsibilities Lead Operational Risk Architect
For over 100 years IBM has set the pace for innovation and we aren't stopping now. With over 430,000 employees in almost 200 countries we're always on the lookout for new people to join in our mission to build a smarter planet.
We are investing in scaling our risk management capabilities in order to support our clients in the Financial Services Sector.
We are wanting to hire a lead in the Operational Risk Management Area. What will I be responsible for:
What Skills will I need:
- Leads the development of our consultants in risk transformation
- Supports both the development of Risk & Fraud business opportunities and delivery of services to clients
- Assists in developing the strategy for assigned accounts and participates in the development of overall strategy. Responsible for servicing and selling solutions in selected accounts.
- Leads the design of complex risk, compliance and fraud management solution blueprints and the design & implementation of Risk & Fraud solutions based on client problem statements and value which may run on multiple platforms and composed of multiple software packages based on a Solution Architecture.
- Architect functional aspects of solutions to meet the operational, security, and non-functional requirements. Participates in and/or responsible for the creation, harvesting, protection, and reuse of IBM's intellectual capital in the solution design.
- Expected to know the capabilities of market leading solutions Risk & Fraud Management solutions and experience in selecting components for development of solution blueprint which includes performance architecture and engineering of a fully functional FR&F solution including but not limited to Risk & Compliance, Security, AML, KYC, Cognitive
- Experience in defining and delivering risk transformation programs
- Knowledge of banking operations and the operational risk management and fraud capabilities required
- Strong client relationship skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Deep knowledge of evolving technologies
If you tick these boxes, and are ready to start your next challenge with a career at IBM - click "Apply" today. To find out more, head to www.ibm.com.au/careers
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities - where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust - where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.