Lead Decision Designer-2
Lead Decision Designer Data & Decision Science (DDS)
The role has ownership end-to-end from strategy and planning through to execution. You are analytical, strategic, and a forward thinking creative-problem solver, highly capable of driving through ambiguity - you'll constantly identify and execute opportunities. Your technical background will help you tackle novel problems. See yourself in the team:
Retail Banking Services (RBS) is the public face of CommBank, delivering a seamless banking experience for the future, to our 10 million + personal and small business customers. We offer market-leading products and services, supported by some of the world's best systems and processes.
The Data & Decision Science (DDS) team is responsible for leading the delivery of world-class data, analytics and technology capabilities to improve the financial well-being of our customers and communities.
The core services provided include: Customer Engagement Engine
: connected to all our channels and using sophisticated machine learning, this state-of-the-art technology drives all of our customer contact and improves customer experience and financial wellbeing through "Next Best Conversations". Data Office
: accountable for the RBS Data & Analytics strategy (and its delivery), guiding investments to ensure we are leveraging and building) world-class data assets and tools across RBS. It also designs and implements the data quality framework for RBS and supports the Business teams manage and improve the quality of the data they use. Decision Science:
responsible for all AI, Machine Learning, Adaptive Modelling and Advanced Analytics - pushing the boundaries on process automation and customer engagement using AI, deploying experimentation at scale, ensuring all customer experiences are hyper-personalized and integrated into our Decisioning estate. Roles and Responsibilities:
This position and its team will work on the Decision Strategy Frameworks, Design new solutions to support the bank's strategy to Build Tomorrow's bank today. Asses Functional Requirements, Reporting, and Simulation & Control Requirements, support Marketing Transformation, Channel Transformation, Enablement of Analytical Modelling, guide and improve Proposition Design and Decision Strategy Frameworks More specifically:
We Are Interested in hearing from you...
- Pega Decisioning and NBA Marketing product subject matter expert
- Focused on establishing Decisioning frameworks to support business strategies, and share Best Practices from other engagements
- Leads innovation for new capabilities & frameworks within the Decisioning engine to establish advanced functions like ESM, Pega Marketing, NBA Designer, etc.
- Lead members of the team like Decision Designers & Senior Decision Designers to assure delivery of all functions.
- Leads decision strategy and business solution architecture
- Ensures alignment between business requirements and DSM product capabilities, and Leads Proposition and Logic Design and Development Activities
- Reviews and monitors strategy and logic testing activities
- Mentors, coach and train BaU support team on technical problem identification and resolution
- Facilitates business transformation efforts
- Provide various support levels to all stakeholders within the Marketing and Decisioning Framework.
- Design and implement enhancements where possible to the engine and support future initiatives.
- Work with upcoming Strategic projects to ensure Customer Decisioning Strategic objectives are met, and manage the capability development by following the banks SDLC guidelines/Agile Delivery
- Understand the key end-to-end processes that creates value for the customer and profits for the bank
- Understand personal and team accountabilities and expected results
- Manage the knowledge sharing process of technical SMEs for Customer Decisioning centralized assets
- Work closely with Enterprise Services (IT) Architects and Solution Designers to ensure adherence and integration into enterprise designs and frameworks
- Role model the CBA vision and values and build a strong team culture that drives employee engagement
- Senior experience in designing, implementing and supporting Pega Decisioning and Marketing based solutions.
- Experience with CRM, PEGA Decisioning, PEGA Marketing, Pega BPM.
- Strong people management and team/people development skills
- Senior stakeholder engagement and Management skills
- Competent technical skills: Understanding the current data architecture/design and infrastructure and articulating future state
- Significant experience in working within small to medium size teams to deliver best in class data, applications and technology infrastructure
- Competent technical skills: SQL coding, data modelling technique, semantic data layer, campaign management process
- Advanced business analysis skills, high level & detailed solution design and implementation
- Advanced interpersonal, communication, documentation and presentation skills
- Tertiary qualifications in Business or IT related discipline
- 3 - 5 years' experience implementing Pega Decisioning based solutions
- 5 - 7+ years of SDLC Professional experience
- Certification in PEGA Decisioning: Certified Pega Marketing Consultant, Certified Pega Decisioning Consultant, Senior Pega Marketing Consultant.
- Certification in PEGA Case: Certified System Architect, Certified Senior System Architect, etc.
- Formal qualification or certification in data related discipline
- Post graduate qualification highly desirable
- Industry certifications highly desirable e.g. Teradata, Microsoft, IBM, Oracle
- Knowledge of Big Data platforms such as Hadoop is highly desirable.
- You are analytical, strategic, and a forward thinking creative-problem solver, highly capable of working proactively within a team, leading by example, managing multiple projects simultaneously while navigating through ambiguity.
- You are passionate about customers and the opportunity to build trust and customer advocacy through data driven insights.
- You are enthusiastic, self-motivated and focused on continuous improvement.
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.
Advertising End Date: 24/06/2021