Lead Business Analyst
One of the Big 4 banks is looking for both a Lead Business Analyst and Senior Business Analyst to join their team within Institutional Banking and Markets. Within this role you will work towards the execution of G2O regulatory reform initiatives.
Within this role you will be responsible for assessing the regulatory risk and business impact of changes that arise from the new regulations and will work closely with relevant business units to ensure this successful implementation. You will engage with stakeholders to understand key derivative post trade reporting demands and you will provide business requirements and undertake a detailed analysis to support the delivery.
To be successful in this role you will have the following experience;
- An understanding of G20 derivatives reporting regimes such as ASIC, MAS and CFTC
- An understanding of financial markets, with a focus on derivative products
- The ability to develop detailed Business Requirements and/or System Functional / Non Functional Requirements that will drive the desired change to business process, user stories and product backlog, and system enhancement/development activities
- 2 - 4+ years' experience Financial services experience
- 3 + years' experience working as a strong core Business BA
As a Business Analyst you will receive a day rate of $850 - $950 + super on an initial 6-month project and will become a part of a dynamic, fast paced company in the heart of the Sydney CBD. Both opportunities have potential of extension and opportunity to advance your career.
To apply for this role or discuss the position in more detail please contact Emily Hopcroft on 02 8062 6180 or by email on Emily.Hopcroft@hays.com.au. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. LHS 297508