- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- Citi Australia
- 13 Dec 17
KYC - Onboarding Analyst
KYC - Onboarding Analyst
- Primary Location: Australia,New South Wales,Sydney
- Other Location: Asia Pacific
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Documentation and Information Management
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: No
- Job ID: 17079363
As part of one of the world's largest financial services companies with a presence in more than 100 countries, Citi Australia has provided financial services to Australian consumers, corporates, institutions and governments for more than 30 years. Recognised for its innovative range of global products and services, Citi today counts more than one million Australians and one thousand local corporate and institutional clients as valued customers.
Citi, the leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in 100 countries and jurisdictions. Globally, Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
The Information Services Group (ISG) is responsible for providing authoritative sources of reference data to our clients across the Institutional Client Services (ICG) organization, through implementing state of the art technologies which promote the collection, storage, analysis, and distribution of product, pricing, account and corporate action data. The ISG organization works in partnership with data clients across all ICG business lines, deploying solutions to increase their competitiveness, through restructuring business processes, simplifying information access, and providing business intelligence around critical data.
The ISG KDG team performs the role of Know Your Customer (KYC) Support, undertaking client communication and documentation research. The team streamlines the KYC renewals process across the region with a view to minimize handoffs and reduce ownership challenges. They provide an end-to-end process with accountability and ownership of AML/KYC due diligence.
We are currently recruiting for a number of KYC Analysts to join to team in Sydney in order to perform Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and Know Your Client (KYC) due diligence for Markets, Corporate and Investment Banking clients and their subsidiaries as well as to work closely with clients and internal control groups to ensure all KYC documentation is complete.
- 1-4 years of professional work experience, financial services preferred
- Experience working in a global, dynamic environment
- Experience with MS Office tools: PowerPoint, Excel and SharePoint
- Experience and knowledge of AML and KYC would be highly regarded however not essential
- Strong organization skills with an excellent attention to detail
- Ability to focus on high quality work while under pressure
- Ability to work independently and under deadline
- Strong teamwork skills in a small local setting, as well as across different geographic locations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills