Junior Data Analytics Manager
- Sydney CBD
- Aug 12, 2021
Apply now for a fantastic role in newly in a organisation who are known for understanding the true value of data analytics
In this role you will be adding commercial value to the business through the design, delivery and interpretation of predictive models and segmentation using Customer Data data. You will also be working closer with internal stakeholders to create modelling briefs, build robust and significant targeting models Key responsibilities:
* Building, maintaining and maximising the value of models.
* Engaging stakeholders to ensure models are supporting commercial objectives.
* Maximising your own potential
Working closely with the product and marketing teams to drive data driving decision making and really adding value. The ideal candidate will have:
* Experience in propensity modelling, churn prediction, acquisition modelling, retention, cross-sell and up-sell models, Next Best Action systems, uplift modelling, segmentation, scores arbitration, category models, price modelling, etc.
* Extensive data mining technical understanding and advanced analytic skills.
* Advanced use R and Python would be highly desirable
* Strong data manipulation skills in SQL and SAS.
* Good stakeholder management and presentation skills.
In addition to the required technical skills and experience, we highly value somebody who shows a passion for customer analytics,
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package, including discounts in stores, annual bonus, pension scheme and much more.
Please apply immediately with an up to date CV. Alternatively to hear more please get in touch Leon
on (02) 8986 3147 or email@example.com SK920800A