In this position there will be a focus on technical upgrades across a large range of applications supporting the business. You will manage multiple deliverables with a pragmatic approach and coordinate with teams across the organisation.
As a Java Developer in the team, your main duties will include:
- delivery and support of in-house developed and vendor application solutions
- taking part in full solution delivery lifecycle
- working with broad range of technical and business people to provide the optimal solution
- experiencing an evolving DevOps culture that will give you ownership of your solutions/applications
- opportunity to collaborate with colleagues across the globe and participate in a global transformation program.
To be successful in this role you will have previous experience in a development role with a selection from the following;
- java application development experience
- experience with Oracle or MSSQL database
- experience with CI / CD tools
- exposure / experience with AWS
- windows or UNIX scripting
- experience with integration technology such as JMS, Camel or webMethods
- a team player with excellent communication skills.
- analytical thinking and problem-solving capability
- asset Management experience would be highly regarded.
To join this dynamic and highly innovative team, apply now or contact Nathan.firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Find out more about Macquarie careers at http://www.macquarie.com/careers
The Corporate Operations Group (COG) brings together specialist support services including workplace, human resources, market operations and technology. COG's purpose is to drive operational excellence through business-aligned services with a focus on quality, cost and risk. COG comprises the following divisions: Business Improvement and Strategy, Business Services, Human Resources, Market Operations, and Technology.
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
We facilitate a range of flexible working arrangements within our teams. Talk to us about what flexibility may be available. Our Technology Returner program is an opportunity for you to re-integrate yourself into the workforce following an extended professional career break. Find out more and apply at https://www.macquarie.com/au/about/careers/jobs/returner-program . Advertised:
10 May 2019 AUS Eastern Standard Time Applications close: