Iteration Manager - Insurance domain
What makes Cognizant a unique place to work? The combination of rapid growth and an international and innovative environment! This is creating many opportunities for people like YOU - people with an entrepreneurial spirit who want to make a difference in this world.
At Cognizant, together with your colleagues from all around the world, you will collaborate on creating solutions for the world's leading companies and help them become more flexible, more innovative, and successful. Moreover, this is your chance to be part of the success story. Job Summary:
Required Skills / Responsibilities:
- Ensure their team matures in Agile principles and practices.
- Make sure the team follows the ceremonies correctly, they remove impediments and keep them focused on what their priorities are on a day-to-day basis
- Must have experience in Iteration Manager role for atleast 8 Years and Agile environment
- Prefer hands on expereince in insurance domain
- Fast paced environment
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Strong communication - verbal and written
- Adaptable to changing requirements
- Working within a wider team
- Managing multiple priorities and stakeholders at one
- Status reporting requirements - strong written communication skills
- Ensure the team remains focused on priorities and aligned to strategy and roadmaps, and that backlog and release plans are maintained
- Applying and adhering to best practices with regards to all assigned work.
- Able to facilitate, and mentor others to facilitate agile ceremonies
If you feel this opportunity suits you, or Cognizant is the type of organization you would like to join, we want to have a conversation with you! Please apply directly with us.
For a complete list of open opportunities with Cognizant, visit http://www.cognizant.com/careers Cognizant is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities. Successful candidates will be required to undergo a background check. About Cognizant
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build, and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the US, Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.