Investment Banking Associate - General Industrials
- $190,000 + Super + Bonus
- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- Urbane Recruitment
- 26 Feb 19
Top tier global investment bank looking to attract a high performing Associate into the Sydney business.
Having at least 3 years’ experience within an Investment Bank, Corporate Advisory or Professional Services M&A team the successful candidate will have gained exposure to all aspects of transaction execution including financial valuations, performing due diligence and preparation of investor and management presentations. A high performing career to date will be supported by outstanding academic achievements - majoring in finance, accounting, business or economics.
The successful candidates will possess:
- You will be an intelligent, highly numerate individual with strong academics.
- 3-5 years ideally gained within a global IB
- Your transaction exposure should be extensive and predominantly M&A based
- You will demonstrate a high level of initiative and pro-activity in all aspects of your approach
- You should be passionate about this industry & demonstrate enthusiasm & drive to expand your knowledge
The successful candidate will be joining a truly global business, highly regarded for its commitment to the professional development of its employees. Supporting market leading professionals, this stand-out team has the structure and deal flow to take your career to the next level.