Our tier one Financial Services client is currently seeking an Investment Analyst for their office in Sydney
As an Analyst, you will be required to:
- conduct research and data analysis on prevailing or emerging market trends and risks across in the managed investments industry.
- participate in risk-based surveillance and other regulatory projects
- contribute to the preparation of consultation papers, research reports.
- under direction, assess and resolve complex matters such as scheme registrations, breach reports and scheme investor disclosure
- develop relationships and liaise with internal and external stakeholders
- participate in multi-skilled project teams, actively sharing knowledge›
- maintain knowledge of the Investment Managers’ team regulated population, domestic and international industry developments and best industry practice models.
Qualifications and experience
- A Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline such as business, economics, commerce, finance or a related discipline.
- An understanding of Australian financial markets and of the commercial drivers in that industry.
- Experience analysing complex information or issues, to draw reasoned and logical inferences from quantitative and qualitative data, and to identify practical and commercial solutions.
- Contribution to complex projects to ensure effective and timely achievement of project milestones.
- Experience presenting information to different audiences through strong business writing and verbal communication skills, including the ability to simplify complex financial information though graphs and tables.