Internal Audit Manager – Global Private Equity in Hong Kong or Singapore based
- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- Funds Partnership Asia , EA Licence No: 15C7420
- 16 Oct 17 2017-10-16
Are you looking to relocate to Asia and have internal audit experience? Do you want to work for one of the fastest growing firms in the PE servicing industry? If you are keen I have an excellent opportunity for you!
My client is in the private equity and real estate investment funds business and they partner with some of the largest private equity fund names in the world. Due to the expansion of business, they are looking for an Internal Audit manager to lead their Asia Pacific business across Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia and China. Since this is a new role, you can really make it your own and can shape it perfectly according to business objectives.
The unique part of this role is how you will be on a fast track to a leadership role in future and how you will be able to make an impact in an already very profitable business. You will be instrumental in executing the following key tasks in short term and will be expected to take the firm to new heights:-
- Work closely with different internal and external stakeholders /clients to plan, execute and manage internal audit projects and other special projects locally and overseas or strategic client initiatives across Asia Pacific including Australia.
- Travel across to various offices across Asia Pacific where necessary.
- Perform analysis in business processes and evaluate internal controls so as to enhance the overall business effectiveness
- Monitor progress of multiple projects and take necessary actions to ensure timely completion and targeted results
- Provide value-added recommendation and support to the senior management on how to optimize the operational process and business strategy
- Document process and prepare audit findings in accordance with professional standards
- University degree holder, qualified accountant is preferred
- 4 - 7 years of relevant work experience, with good knowledge and experience in internal control
- Holders of professional accounting qualification
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills, demonstrate consistent ability to lead and executive projects
- Strong influencing and problem-solving skills
This is very rare opportunity with great career growth. Interested parties please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org