- Sydney CBD
- Nov 11, 2021
- $160k - $180k
We're after the best of the best Salesforce Integration Engineer to join our top notch Banking and Financial Services team to help us grow and develop our digital marketing experience with creativity What we need:
We're after the best of the best Integration Engineer to join our top notch Banking and Financial Services team to help us grow and develop our digital marketing experience with creativity and innovation. Help us modernise the way we interact with our valued customers to give them the most up to date and easy to use platform that will personalize their experience. What you'll be doing:
You'll work as an Integration Engineer/DevOps Engineer
to design, develop and maintain cutting edge integration platform capabilities that supports our Digital Banking Platforms. What you'll take care of:
Your responsibilities will include designing, prototyping and helping to roll out the integration capabilities (including common frameworks, integration patterns, best practices and guidelines). You'll work with our chosen technologies such as FUSE, Solace, OpenShift and help evaluate emerging technologies. Your technical proficiencies will include:
- Understanding of modern approach to integration (cloud, micro-services, APIs, reactive programming).
- Designing, developing and implementing secure REST and SOAP-based APIs
- Strong skill set in core & enterprise Java.
- Open source integration frameworks (e.g. Apache Camel, WebFlux event and message-orientated platforms (e.g. Solace, Kafka, Active MQ).
- Working experience with agile, webMethods will be an added advantage.
- you will have a track record of developing and maintaining APIs/integration solutions that are maintainable and secure.