Insurance Business Analyst
- Ability to gather, analyze and document business and system requirements
- Experience in creating requirements artifacts like BRD, FSD, use cases and user stories
- Extensive experience in Agile and Waterfall
- Knowledge of project effort estimation based on requirements
- Ability to collaborate with business users to assess the complexity and elicit effort estimation.
- Demonstrated Business Analysis skills - working on projects in Insurance domain.
- Design thinking and ability to work in fast paced and ambiguous situations
- Strong Communication & Presentation Skills with a flair for writing documents & ability to present to various audiences.
- Insurance domain knowledge
- Experience in the claims domain
- Experience in working in P&C Insurance Domain - Personal, Commercial or Specialty insurance
- Strong understanding of technology trends like Cloud, Analytics, Data, IPA/RPA, AI/ML, and their applications in the Insurance Industry
- Soft skills
- Ability to work in fast paced and ambiguous situations
- Strong Communication & Presentation Skills with a flair for writing documents, and ability to present to various audiences.
- Displays high level of personal maturity and ability to perform in an unstructured, ambiguous environment