Job Description Summary The Lead Salesperson is responsible for meeting agreed sales and revenue targets. The Lead Salesperson will use detailed client / product knowledge, market knowledge and client relationships to generate sales opportunities and work to meet client satisfaction expectations. The Lead Salesperson will acquire and maintain deep knowledge about the allocated client / product by way of research and ongoing contact enabling idea generation of fitting sales solutions. The Lead Salesperson will be conversant relevant legal, regulatory and Bank policy requirements and operate accordingly. Close liaison with existing clients and working to secure relationships with new client opportunities.
Details of the Division and Team:
Working Private side aligned closely to the Financing team within the Global Credit Trading (GCT) Business.
Origination and Distribution of Financing Opportunities within the following sub asset classes
- Asset Backed Securities Financing
- Commercial Real Estate Financing (CRE)
- Corporate Private Debt and Acquisition Finance
- Asset Financing (Transport Infrastructure & Energy plus Renewables)
- Portfolios acquisition and Financing
- Distressed Debt
You can expect:
- Competitive Salary and non-contributory pension
- Competitive salary as well as pension, insurance contributions and salary packaging
- 4 weeks annual leave, plus additional and well-being leave
- Parental leave benefits including Childcare Assistance Payment
- A range of flexible benefits including the Online discount program, employee referral program.
Your key responsibilities:
- Sourcing non-core performing and non-performing loan portfolios from banks and non-banks is a strategic focus as financiers exit certain books and/or businesses
- Origination and distribution of traditional and non-traditional CRE Financing.
- Financing of Asset backed receivables such as RMBS, SME, Consumer, Autos and Equipment.
- All forms of Asset Financing with a focus on renewables
- Acquisition financing working with the Teams that cover Private Equity Sponsors.
- Distressed debt and portfolios sourcing as stresses emerge post COVID period
- The primary accountability in the role is to the Head of the Institutional Client Group (ICG) in Australia.
- The role requires a level of experience in Private debt markets and a proven track record.
- The role is to source investors and syndicate partners for the Financing business as well as to source new transactions for DB’s balance sheet.
- The role also requires regional cooperation working with our sales colleagues and Syndicate teams in Asia. Focus is on distributing Australia product globally and importing global non Australian Financing opportunities into the Australian Bank and Institutional Client base.
Your skills and experience:
- Sales and distribution skills are a requirement.
- Ideally the candidate will have relationships from within the Australian market, New Zealand Market and globally client connectivity would be well regarded.
- The role may suit someone currently in a Loan Syndication role, someone with Loans sales experience or someone with a Corporate Finance Origination background. Similarly someone with structuring ability in terms of complex financing or Asset backed Financing would be encouraged to apply.
How we’ll support you:
- Flexible working to assist you balance your personal priorities
- Coaching and support from experts in your team
- A culture of continuous learning to aid progression
- A range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your needs
- Training and development to help you excel in your career