Insights Analyst - Marketing & Customer CEE Data and Decision Science
We are laser focused on putting the customer at the centre of everything we do. We use our technology, data and insights to help enhance their financial wellbeing and ultimately differentiate our value proposition. See yourself in the team:
The Data & Decision Science (DDS) team is responsible for leading the delivery of world-class data, analytics and technology capabilities to improve the financial well-being of our customers and communities.
The Marketing and Customer CEE team helps deliver the excellent outcomes for our customers by
Do work that matters:
- Devising and delivering customer-driven (product-agnostic) experience and communication programs (Next Best Conversations) to better meet experience expectations and delight customers in moments that matter - from starting a relationship with us and throughout (e.g. emotionally charged moments - Natural disasters, scams, divorce)
- Contributing data-driven customer value proposition innovation projects
- Partnering with Marketing to advance our 1:1 addressable marketing tech agenda, ensuring the ways we can connect with customers is global best practice and take full advantage of our tech and data assets
As an Insights Analyst, Marketing and Customer CEE you will be responsible for capturing business requirements, designing NBCs, driving delivery and supporting the performance analysis to identify key learning. You are passionate about data and analysis and leverage both extensively to identify key opportunities and provide actionable insights that facilitate decision making. More specifically:
We want to hear from you if you have:
- Working collaboratively in cross-functional teams with Marketing, Product, Channel and DDS colleagues to develop campaign initiatives that assist in meeting objectives, with a specific focus on using data and insights to create relevant messaging which speaks to whole-of-customer needs
- Proactively engage with stakeholders by supplying customer insights which enables them to determine appropriate analytics requirements and suitable marketing & contact strategy. To do this, you will engage in data extraction, manipulation and analysis of customer and other data using analytical and data mining tools (e.g. SQL, R and Tableau)
- Using advanced business acumen and domain expertise, translate complex business requirements and objectives into technical briefing to support the DDS insight and delivery process
- Conduct Post Implementation Review (PIR) to provide insights and recommendations to business stakeholders. You'll also communicate learnings in an easy-to-understand manner to non-technical partners and make recommendations for future activities
- Identify customer engagement and growth opportunities to maximize campaign profitability or marketing objectives by consistently monitoring the performance of existing initiatives
- Help develop right customer value proposition (channel, product and offer) for the customers in the segment
- Provide input with regards to market and competitive trends that are impacting segment customers and those that are seen as opportunities for new business
- Synthesize qualitative and quantitative data and facts from various sources to identify relationships and patterns, drawing logical conclusions
- Ability to think creatively and solve problems that are both operational and strategic in nature, using both qualitative and quantitative inputs
- Strong SQL skills and experience dealing with large and complex data sets
- Demonstrated strong commercial acumen, and experience in proactively and creatively utilising analytics to drive decision making
- Demonstrated ability to design and develop a contact strategy and technical delivery experience
- Strong stakeholder management and engagement skills, written & verbal communication skills
- Ability to articulate complex analytical topics in common non-technical terms
- Experience with reporting tools (Tableau, Adobe) and techniques (e.g. A/B or MVT) - nice to have
- Formal training and certification in SQL, preferably ANSI SQL - highly regarded.
You have a love of data and analytics and passion for risk innovation and emerging trends. You will love being a part of this high performing and values driven team.
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.
Advertising End Date: 21/04/2021