Together we can deliver simpler and better outcomes
Business Banking (BB) enhances the financial wellbeing of people, businesses and communities, particularly CBA's small and medium-sized enterprise clients, including in rural and regional areas, as well as the needs of CBA's online trading and broking Clients See yourself in our team
The BB Analytics, Data and Decision Science (ADDS)
team uses data and analytics to identify our customers' needs and safely deliver insight, contact journeys and innovative solutions to improve their financial wellbeing.
We leverage data and innovative technology to deeply understand our customers and derive world-class insights to support commercial strategy and decision-making. We proactively uncover customer needs and partner with Sales, Marketing and Digital to deliver the best offer and outcome to our customers via the most optimal channel. Do work that matters
The Insights Analyst delivers competitive advantage by identifying events at every touch point in which a customer, prospect or intermediary interacts with CBA, and works with internal business partners to define and deliver engaging and relevant responses to those events.
You are passionate about customers and the opportunity to build trust and customer advocacy through data-driven insights. You work with business, technology, Digital channel and Marketing stakeholders to deliver analytics, customer journeys and customer contact decisioning that will transform how the Business and Private Bank engages with customers. As an Insights Analyst you will:
Your USP includes:
- Work collaboratively in cross-functional Scrum teams with Marketing, Product, Analytics and Business Segment colleagues, you will be responsible for leveraging the Group's data assets to provide insights, design multi-channel customer journeys and develop always-on campaigns that transform customer engagement by delivering tailored customer communications - the right message to the right customer, at the right time, via the right channel.
- You will deliver to deadlines by managing multiple priorities in a fast-paced, agile environment where you will build these customer journeys in the form of Next Best Conversation customer decisioning & contact strategies.
- You will synthesise qualitative and quantitative data and facts from various sources to identify relationships and patterns, drawing logical conclusions about customer needs and how best to meet them.
- Using advanced business acumen, you will translate complex business requirements and objectives into technical briefings to support the customer journey & Next Best Conversation development process.
- You will research/understand customer needs and identify relevant analytics and data points that will enable us to contact each customer on the right topic, at the right time, and via the right channel.
- You will refine and optimise Next Best Conversations based on performance analysis to maximise achievement of objectives
- Critically, you will be at the heart of pioneering a new way of how the Business & Private Bank interacts with customers.
- Extensive relevant experience in using data and analytics to drive business results, preferably in the Financial Services sector in an agile environment
- Advanced analytical, numerate and logical reasoning skills
- Ability to navigate complex systems and large data sets
- Proven problem solving, planning, project management and decision-making skills
- Advanced communication and engagement skills, with a collaborative style; Ability to articulate complex analytical requirements and findings in common non-technical terms
- Good understanding of B2B Financial Services products, value proposition & go-to-market strategies
- Prior experience with customer journeys, marketing campaigns, or customer decisioning.
- Flexible approach and ability to deal with change and develop new ways of working to drive continuous improvement
- Commercial experience with data exploration & analysis tools (e.g. SQL)
- Experience with campaign management or customer decisioning systems.
- Prior experience with Pega will be highly beneficial
- Degree-level qualification in numeric or business discipline
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (esp. Excel, PowerPoint)
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.
Advertising End Date: 02/07/2020