Infrastructure Architect - Automation
Associate Director, Automation Services - Infrastructure Architect
Our vision is to power the productivity of everyone in Macquarie by delivering a flawless technology experience, with the delivery of global infrastructure products and services a key part of our strategy.
In this Director level role, you will lead engineering focused delivery teams with a high level of technical expertise in the deployment of complex services across Macquarie globally, with a focus on customer obsession. You will bring your technology leadership and link the objectives of the business and technology to viable technology strategy, ensuring current and future needs will be delivered and work with stakeholders across the breadth of our business to deliver a flawless technology experience.
The infrastructure services this role will support are based on operation of a broad range of technologies including RedHat, Windows Server, Oracle, MSSQL, Sybase, PostgreSQL, Splunk, Puppet, Ansible, AWS, VMWare and GCP.
You will have strong analytical and problem-solving skills and enjoy working with technology teams to ensure sustainable, secure and reliable outcomes are being delivered. You will be curious about technology and will be aware of the trends in the market, as well as able to propose and lead initiatives that deliver modern outcomes for your customers.
Your key responsibilities will be to:
- identify, qualify and propose strategy, initiatives and solutions aligned with business outcomes
- describe and communicate the customer outcomes for technical solutions
- coordinate across different technology teams to ensure overall integrity and consistency of the delivered solution
- lead planning and prioritisation activities, coordinating the evaluation, deployment and management of existing and target architectures.
To be successful you will have:
- strong customer facing & presentation skills as well as having a proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
- experience and understanding of architecture, consultancy and delivery methodologies
- experience and understanding of cloud and modern technology practices
- a broad range of experience across multiple infrastructure technology domains
- a strong knowledge of the current/future state of industry technology solutions and trends.
If this sounds like you and you would like to work with a dynamic, forward thinking team, please apply using the links below.
Please apply via the following link with cover letter, and CV. Alternatively to find out more about the position at www.macquarie.com/careers or please email Nicky Bell @ firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
The Corporate Operations Group (COG) brings together specialist support services including workplace, human resources, market operations and technology. COG's purpose is to drive operational excellence through business-aligned services with a focus on quality, cost and risk. COG comprises the following divisions: Business Improvement and Strategy, Business Services, Human Resources, Market Operations, and Technology.
We facilitate a range of flexible working arrangements within our teams. Talk to us about what flexibility may be available. Our Technology Returner program is an opportunity for you to re-integrate yourself into the workforce following an extended professional career break. Find out more and apply at https://www.macquarie.com/au/about/careers/jobs/returner-program Advertised:
17 Jul 2019 AUS Eastern Standard Time Applications close: