- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- Citi Australia
- Primary Location: Australia,New South Wales,Sydney
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Program/Project Management
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: No
- Job ID: 18051199
TTS (Treasury & Trade Solutions) in Australia & NZ provides a range of transaction banking products to leading corporations in Australia/NZ and around the world. The banking products and associated services are delivered through complex platforms closely integrated with our clients' ERP, EMS and TMS systems.
The Implementation team is chartered to implement these complex platforms and products and to provide the requisite support, integration and project management expertise to facilitate the implementation and change management from beginning to end. Thus this role requires the ability to manage complex client expectations, manage cross-competency teams with multiple timelines and often to work to tight deadlines. The primary focus of this role will be on the implementation of Citi's Treasury and Trade solutions which include cash management, cards, trade and liquidity. The Implementation team is also recognised for their deep technical knowledge of Citi TTS's solutions and hence are integral to being a trusted advisor to clients.
Key responsibilities include:
- Project manage complete implementations, including initiation, scope, risk, issue and change management, using current methodologies and keeping project sponsors involved and on board.
- Work with internal and regional TTS Sales/Account Managers, Corporate Bank Relationship Managers and Implementation Managers to ensure that the implementation plans progress according to the agreed project schedule
- Being a trusted advisor with excellent technical and soft skills that results in high 'Voice of the Client' results (post implementation surveying of clients)
- Work with Sales, RMs and Product in pre-sales activities, which includes contributing to customer presentations, RFPs as requested and where required involved in solutioning together with sales
- Work with Account and Relationship Managers in conducting post-implementation reviews.
- Work with Product, Operations and Tech teams to help resolve support issues both during an implementation and post implementation. Ability to take ownership and drive the end result for the client is a must.
- Follow departmental disciplines such as updating deals on time in CRM, ensuring all project management disciplines are adhered to and ensuring that all internal controls are completed as part of internal audit/MCA requirements
- Strong experience with implementing cash management, cards and trade products and services. Products included in scope will be payables and receivables, Channels connectivity, cross border payments, commercial cards, Supply Chain Finance, Trade Services, Liquidity Management
- Strong technical capability including electronic banking, clearing systems, Swift, Host to Host, APIs etc
- system connectivity
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with a dedication to outstanding customer service
- Strong strategic thinking with ability to present clearly to senior leadership
- Ability to manage a large number of complex tasks simultaneously using appropriate time and project management techniques
- Industry training such as PMP, Prince2, Agile Project Management
- In addition to your day job of multiple client implementation, ability to take on additional strategic projects to help improve our business and 'Be the Best' for our clients
- Detail oriented person
- Exemplary work ethic, positive attitude and willingness to be a role model for others
- Undergraduate degree
- Project Management qualification