Implementation Management Senior Specialist
TTS in Australia provides a range of transaction banking products to leading corporations in Australia and around the world. The banking products and associated services are delivered through increasingly complex platforms closely integrated with our customers' systems. The Implementation team is chartered to implement these complex platforms and products, and to provide the requisite support, integration and project management expertise to facilitate the implementations from beginning to end. Thus this role requires the ability to manage customer expectations, manage cross-competency teams with multiple timelines, and often to work to tight deadlines. The primary focus of this role will be on the implementation of Citi's transactional products. KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
KEY COMPETENCIES / SKILLS
- Project manage complex implementation projects end to end, including initiation, scope, risk, issue and change management, using current methodologies and keeping project sponsors involved and on board.
- Work with local, regional and global Sales and Implementation Managers to ensure that the implementation plans progress according to the agreed project schedule.
- Build strong working relationships with Sales, Product Managers and Relationship Managers to achieve the best outcome for clients.
- Prioritise workflows based upon client needs and commercial outcomes across the team.
- Work with Sales and Relationship Managers in conducting post-implementation reviews or surveys.
- Work with Sales Managers and Operations to ensure that any post-implementation support issues are resolved in a timely manner.
- Follow departmental disciplines and knowledge management initiatives such as core project management tools and techniques, embracing the use of CRM, adopting any channels/systems innovation or process re-engineering.
- Maintain current knowledge of TTS products through attendance at regional online presentations, and distribute knowledge to other team members and the rest of TTS as and when necessary.
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE REQUIRED Qualifications
- Experience with electronic banking and transaction banking products and services, including file integration, international and domestic payables and receivables, liquidity management, trade, commercial cards, enterprise resource planning systems, expense management systems.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
- Prioritise workload according to input received from the Implementation Head.
- Knowledge of clearing systems and banking platforms.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal) with the ability to talk to clients at a senior level e.g. CFO, Head of Finance.
- Detail oriented person with strong strategic thinking ability.
- Strong technical ability.
- Commercial awareness.
- Ability to manage a large number of tasks simultaneously using appropriate time and project management techniques.
- Exemplary work ethic, positive attitude and willingness to be a role model for others.
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines individually and as part of a team.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Skilled problem solver.
- Ability to effectively process re-engineer.
- Ability to influence, negotiate and build strong relationships.
- Ability to be flexible and accommodate when appropriate.
- Focused and task driven.
Description of minimum work experience required for this tole
- Undergraduate degree
- Project Management qualification (preferred) e.g. PMP
- 5+ years of Project Management experience
- 5+ years of customer/client facing experience in a Financial Institution or related industry
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required. Job Family Group:
Implementation Job Family:
Implementation Management Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting