IPP Application Support
- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- FIS Global
- 18 Jan 18 2018-01-18
IPP Application Support
Provide support and management of both project and production environments of the Infinity Process Platform (IPP) application.
The IPP platform is used for modelling, executing, analysing and managing business processes. This product is a used to automate and execute repetitive business procedures and processes.
General Duties & Responsibilities
• Provides development services and in-depth product support
• Provides technical support typically in a defined project.
• Work with external clients and internal teams on an as needed basis.
• Resolves customer concerns raised during installation, operation, maintenance or product application or compatibility matters.
• Troubleshoots problems and recommends corrective action.
• Recreates client issues in test environment, Identifies/documents how applications and systems interact to support business processes.
• Ensures system improvements are successfully implemented.
• Analyzes requirements and translates business requirements into product designs.
• Writes technical specifications and other forms of documentation.
• Other related duties assigned as needed.
General Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
• Must have: Java, J2EE, Spring, Junit, Some DB knowledge (tables, schemas, indexes etc.) for Oracle or MYSQL.
- Highly desirable:
BPMN 2.0 (BPM modelling notation) and experience designing processes with any popular BPM tool.
Apache Camel - concepts. Tomcat and a popular App server like JBoss. Web development skills and knowledge of Angular JS.
Network topology, LB options, clustering, failover at app server level. Hazelcast or other caching solutions. Some knowledge of JCR implementations like Jackrabbit.
- Ability to understand and apply concepts
- Communicates ideas both verbally and in written form in a clear, concise and professional manner
- Understands principles of multiple applications development methodologies
- Team skills, including the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships both internally as well as externally
- Documents client information and recurring technical issues to support product quality programs and product development
- Knowledge in programming, business analysis or implementation of software products
- Organizational and time management skills required
- Self-starter with proven ability to work independently