Human Resources, Australia Campus Recruiting, Associate - Sydney
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.4 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management, and private equity. JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumer in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Position Overview:
This position leads campus recruitment efforts for the J.P. Morgan Australia franchise covering all Infrastructure and Front Office positions across all lines of businesses that provides future leader talent for the firm. The firm recruits top talent from universities domestically to participate in the full time Analyst and Associate Program plus winter/summer internship programs which are considered a primary source for the full time program.
The campus recruiter will be in charge of the end-to-end process of campus recruiting for program tracks in Australia, from managing stakeholder requirements, planning stage through to coordination of events, and recruiting to internship program management.
Recruiting Strategy & Execution
• Build and partner with senior business stakeholders and campus school teams to formulate effective recruiting strategy
• Formulate selling strategies for those candidates with offers
• Develop and execute on campus diversity hiring for finance / accounting programs or background
• Partner internally with other areas of the firm and build/utilize external network to share and learn best practices
• Engage with Program Management and business partners to understand needs/demand
• Pre-screen candidates to recommend for additional interview rounds
• Ensure teams are consistent in interview structure and evaluation of candidates
• Maintain relationships with candidates, which includes providing information on the firm, recruiting process, and helping to determine area of interest within the firm
• Seek out opportunities to build relationships with non-core schools and key organizations
• Build and maintain strong relationships with Program Management, hiring managers, and key stakeholders
• Ensure proper visibility of recruiting program with management, schools, and other key constituents
• Maintain strong relationships with both campus and lateral recruiting teams to leverage best practices.
Winter and Summer Analyst Programs
• Plan and manage both the Winter and Summer Analyst Programs, including orientation days (with training) and continuing education through the summer.
• Provide support, mentorship and be point of escalation for interns during the course of the summer
• Lead selection and evaluation process of interns to full time offers
• Measure recruiting success & provide key metrics to management with a view of external market practices Qualifications:
4+ years' experience recruiting OR relevant junior talent resource management such as learning and development or HR Business partnering
• Demonstrated Project Management experience; with the capability to lead and manage projects
• Ability to assess candidate skills
• Knowledge of Investment Banking / Corporate Finance is a plus
• Strong organizational and planning abilities; ability to multi-task
• Strategic thinker with strong analytical skills
• Demonstrated ability to build internal and external relationships
• Excellent written and spoken communication skills
• Strong public speaking and presentation skills; willing/comfortable presenting to large groups of people.
• Enjoy significant interaction with college students
• Extremely flexible and adaptable to a fast paced work environment
• Heavy travel required during peak on-campus seasons