Human Capital Change Consultant
- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- Deloitte Australia
- 20 Apr 19
Human Capital Change Consultant
Consulting - HR Change Consultant
• Flexiblework arrangements - work in a way that suits you best
• World-classlearning and leadership programs
• Employeeexcellence awards/Employee appreciation month
Are you passionate about change -leadingchange, driving change and taking people on the journey with you?
What will your typical day look like?
Our Human Capital professionals specialise inintegrating people issues with business strategy. We advise clients on arange of people related challenges including:
• Disruptivechange: Enterprise and Functional transformation programs, organisation design,workforce transition, culture change and technology adoption
• Capabilitydevelopment: Capability development, Learning and leadership services toimprove executive and employee performance
• Workforceoptimisation and productivity improvement, the future of work (e.g. artificialand augmented intelligence, bots, digitalisation) impacts and planning
• HRTransformation: Maximising the efficiency and effectiveness of HR servicedelivery models and HR functions through operating model and service deliverydesign, HR programme design, process design, HR technology, implementation, andalignment with corporate strategy
About the team
Our mission? To enhance a company's value through its people. Deloitte Human Capital Consulting combines business strategy with people strategy to achieve success for our clients. We don't just understand our clients, we become one with them. By embedding ourselves in their teams, we focus on fostering diversity and inclusion in workplaces. We empower and upskill talent to radically transform traditional HR functions .
Enough about us, let's talk about you
We are looking for emerging change practitionerswith 1-3 years of experience looking to apply your skills and learn more fromthe Organisational Transformation and Talent community and the latest global'change by design' methodology.
• Youwill have change management experience from either a professional servicesenvironment or played a significant role or made an impact on businesstransformation projects as an internal advisor or business partner, alongside aTier 1 consulting company.
• OrganisationalChange Management/ Business Readiness
• Stakeholderengagement and communications
• Capabilitydevelopment and Communications
At Deloitte, we createpositively differentiated work experiences that enable our people to feelvalued and achieve their full potential. We value difference,and embracepeople with diverse backgrounds and thinking styles. Knowing that people workbest in different ways, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements if theworking pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated.
Sound exactly like the sort of role for you? Apply now!
If you've got any questions or wish to have a confidentialconversation about this role, contact Anoushka Singh from the Talent team.We'd love to hear from you.
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent & exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu is the DTTL member firm in Australia ("Deloitte Australia"). "Deloitte" is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, tax and related services to select clients.
Requisition code: AUEXP161368