Human Capital Advisory Manager
- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- Deloitte Australia
- 24 Apr 19
Human Capital Advisory Manager
Consulting - Human Capital Advisory Manager
- Flexible work arrangements - work in a way that suits you best
- World-class learning and leadership programs
- Agile working environment
You will be responsible for leading HR Consulting projects, or being part of a larger team driving HR transformation, as well as contributing to business and practice development. What does this involve? Keep reading...
What will your typical day look like?
Leading HR Advisory projects including HR vision and strategy, operating model design, including Shared Services and technology business case and system selection. You'll have the opportunity to transform HR functions across all industries, and advise on implementing innovative solutions and the use of cutting edge enabling technologies, as well as...
- Leading diverse and multi-disciplinary teams of Analysts, Consultants and Senior Consultants to deliver against client objectives
- Providing insight, innovation and thought leadership to clients on the latest thinking across HR
- Planning, scoping, budgeting and shaping the HR elements of major projects and programmes
- Challenging clients to think commercially from a holistic organisational perspective and not solely from a HR view point
- Playing an active role in pre-sales and bid development
- Identification of on-sell opportunities through existing client engagements
- Actively contribute to the growth of the business by delivering sales opportunities
- Actively involved in the running of the practice and supporting others as a Career Coach
About the team
Our mission? To enhance a company's value through its people. Deloitte Human Capital Consulting combines business strategy with people strategy to achieve success for our clients. We don't just understand our clients, we become one with them. By embedding ourselves in their teams, we focus on fostering diversity and inclusion in workplaces. We empower and upskill talent to radically transform traditional HR functions.
Enough about us, let's talk about you
We have opportunities available in our fast growing Sydney practice and are looking for experienced professionals who have worked across multiple business domains with proven consulting expertise and knowledge in particular:
- Experience leading engagements across one or more of the following areas: HR Operations, HR Transformation programmes, HR M&A Advice and Guidance, Enabling HR technologies, Shared services, Digital HR or HR organisation design
- Experience developing ideas for business development, recognising business development opportunities and playing an active role in increasing business opportunities for the firm
- Be acutely aware of risk management and managing risks associated with people, process, systems and change
- A proven track record of assisting clients with analysing their HR requirements, processes and pain points to help them pick a suitable enabling technology, and managing the successful implementation of new technologies
- An understanding of or preferably experience with robotics and automation for process optimization
The minimum salary requirement for this role is $120,000 including 9.5% superannuation
At Deloitte, we create positively differentiated work experiences that enable our people to feel valued and achieve their full potential. We value difference, and embrace people with diverse backgrounds and thinking styles. Knowing that people work best in different ways, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements if the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated.
Sound exactly like the sort of role for you? Apply now!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent & exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu is the DTTL member firm in Australia ("Deloitte Australia"). "Deloitte" is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, tax and related services to select clients.
Requisition code: AUEXP152330