- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Temporary, Part time
- Kelly Executive
Help Desk Support
Help Desk Support
Our client is home to innovative thinkers who believe that a connected world is a better world. It simplifies the wireless world, making mobile technology accessible to everyone.
An opportunity for an IT help desk Support who is a bold thinker who can thrive in a fast-paced, innovation-minded culture based at Prestons.
- Responsible for desktop and network support in various local, internal/external applications
- Setup hardware support for PC's, laptops, printers, scanner, telephone.
- Diagnose and troubleshooting technical issues including network configuration.
- Assisting team with system related issues
- Provide on-site IT support to all team members.
- Relocation of all telecommunications equipment.
- Provide weekly and monthly reports to Device Services IT Lead.
- Working knowledge of automation products, SQL Server database, basic programming in C# and SSIS.
- Ability to provide administration and support the current NAS drive.
- Intermediate VBA skills preferable.
- Minimum 2+ years' commercial experience within similar environment.
- Bachelor's degree in IT or equivalent.
- Excellent Communication skills to deal with stakeholders both internal and external.
- Strong work ethic, happy to take on full accountability for tasks.
- Excellent time management skills.
Please note this is a 6-9 months temporary assignment with the possibility of extension.
The role requires to work on Monday to Friday during office hours. If you are good at troubleshooting technical issues including network configuration, please Apply Now.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted to progress to the next stage.