Head of Risk Culture and Conduct Risk
The Head of Risk Culture & Conduct Risk is an established leadership role focused on driving and objectively assessing risk culture and conduct risk within the Macquarie Group.
The primary objective of the Risk Culture and Conduct Risk team is to ensure that Macquarie's businesses and support functions manage risk culture and conduct risk effectively and according to the relevant Group Frameworks that are owned by the team.
Reporting to the Head of Behavioural Risk, your role will work closely with senior stakeholders (including Macquarie's Board of Directors and financial sector regulators) to identify areas of focus and co-ordinate continuing improvement. The role will see you:
You'll bring with you:
- Provide expert advice to Macquarie's leadership and risk professionals on how to enhance risk culture maturity
- Oversee objective and comprehensive assessments of risk culture within the Macquarie Group
- Engage with internal and external stakeholders globally
- Develop and implement a programme of activities to promote risk awareness, psychological safety and accountability across Macquarie Group
- Enhance capability to identify and manage conduct risk through implementing and evolving the Macquarie-wide Conduct Risk Program.
- Lead, develop and grow a dedicated team of risk culture and conduct risk specialists, providing regular and constructive guidance and feedback
- Drive continuous improvement in frameworks, methodology and reporting, including the use of data
- Relevant tertiary qualifications with a preferred background or experience in risk culture, organisational psychology, or behavioural science
- Track record of delivery in financial services, or consulting and strategy environments, for large organisations
- Strong attention to detail with proven problem-solving capabilities
- Successful manager of multiple stakeholder groups, with strong influencing and interpersonal skills
- Experienced team leader who inspires and develops peers and subordinates
- Extensive experience in reporting to senior stakeholder groups and confident in presenting to senior leadership teams and board members
- Strong understanding of qualitative and quantitative risk culture measures
- Flexibility in travelling globally
If this sounds like you and you would be keen to find out more information, please apply via the link below.
Risk Management Group is an independent, centralised unit responsible for ensuring all risk across Macquarie are appropriately assessed and managed. Its divisions include Credit, Prudential, Capital and Markets, Market Risk, Operational Risk, Compliance, Quantitative Applications and Internal Audit.
The Behavioural Risk Division consists of four functions responsible for developing and maintaining frameworks to manage risk culture, conduct risk, work health and safety and environmental and social risk.
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team. Advertised:
14 Oct 2019 AUS Eastern Daylight Time Applications close: