Head of Mobile Channels
The Head of Mobile Channels accomplishes results through the management of professional team(s) and department(s). Integrates subject matter and industry expertise within a defined area. Contributes to standards around which others will operate. Requires in-depth understanding of how areas collectively integrate within the sub-function as well as coordinate and contribute to the objectives of the entire function. Requires basic commercial awareness. Developed communication and diplomacy skills are required in order to guide, influence and convince others, in particular colleagues in other areas and occasional external customers. Has responsibility for volume, quality, timeliness and delivery of end results of an area. May have responsibility for planning, budgeting and policy formulation within area of expertise. Involved in short-term planning resource planning. Full management responsibility of a team, which may include management of people, budget and planning, to include duties such as performance evaluation, compensation, hiring, disciplinary and terminations and may include budget approval. Responsibilities: Digital Product Strategy and Roadmap:
- Perform competitive Analysis to identify gaps in our current Digital Offerings.
- Identify new opportunities leveraging Citi APIs or Third Party APIs.
- Continuously evaluate developments in the mobile space for technology that could be adopted in Citi and partner apps.
- Work closely with the Regional Digital team for prioritisation and implementation of Australia roadmap.
- Lead change management activities for various Digital projects across Mobile apps for Citi and Partners.
- Review project scope and identifying gaps and issues.
- Review and secure approval from local / regional stakeholder.
- Drive mobile app content strategy.
- Extensive stakeholder engagement including senior management.
- Perform UAT and Production testing/ QA to ensure that app quality and performance meet the agreed SLA.
- Standby and Support during a project implementation to production.
- Co-ordinate and support Ethical Hack and related activities.
- Partner with GCT and MGT team to facilitate binary submission and approval app stores.
- Support production testing and production release of apps.
- Engage and Motivate team members by providing them a highly supportive and collaborative work environment.
- Lead, coach and mentor direct reports to uplift their capabilities and achieve their own goals and career aspirations.
- Work closely with Citiphone, Research, Customer Experience teams to identify customer pain points.
- Review and leverage Crashanalytics, NPS feedback and app store ratings to address pain points and drive superlative customer experience.
- Work closely with Regional Digital customer experience and Product teams to solution for customer pain points and improve the NPS for Digital channels.
- Reviewing User Stories and Wireframes to ensure the customer experience is paramount.
- Maintain strong relationship with key stakeholders including line 2 control teams - Fraud, Information Security, IBCO, Legal and Compliance to secure approvals for launching new capabilities and enhancements.
- Support Digital Engagement and Digital Analytics & Optimisation team to achieve Digital KPIs.
- Manage third party engaged to develop Coles app (BAO for vendor).
- Ensure timely resolution of all Digital production issues.
- Support all Business Incidents for issues related to Digital.
- Escalate if required all high priority issues to get necessary focus and timely resolution.
- 6-10 years of experience
- Banking or financial services experience
- Business management mindset, with proven track record of results
- Subject matter expert in the field of customer experience strategy with extensive experience collaborating with design, production, media and development teams
- Bachelor's/University degree, Master's degree preferred
Citi has entered into an agreement with NAB to acquire its consumer bank in Australia which includes residential mortgages, deposits, and unsecured lending. The sale is expected to complete in March 2022. As this is a role to work in Citi's consumer bank, the successful candidate will initially be employed by Citi, but on sale completion, their employment will transfer to a NAB (or) a new entity that will employ Citi's consumer bank employees, prior to their transfer to NAB. Job Family Group:
Product Management and Development Job Family:
Digital Product Management Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting