Your new company
A global Financial Services company who champion their values of honesty, integrity, respect and excellence have an exciting job opportunity for a HR Manager to join their global HR team based in the Sydney CBD. Your new role
Reporting to the APAC HQ you will operate as a stand alone HR Manager for just over 100 employees, managing all generalist HR activities across Australia and New Zealand. Working directly with the CEO and COO for Australia and New Zealand you will design and deliver HR initiatives that add value to the business and manage projects on a global scale. Responsibilities include:
What you'll need to succeed
- Maintain a sound understanding and knowledge of Australia employment legislations and apply these operationally.
- Provide first level advice on day-to-day HR-related queries from employees
- Provide recommendations on Employee relation issues
- Prepare annual/monthly/ad-hoc HR reports and fulfil all statutory labour reporting requirements.
- Be familiar with and work with Finance on the local payroll process, including but not limited to statutory reporting, monthly payroll processing, claims processing, pension fund contributions etc.
- Support the roll out of local and regional projects and events.
What you'll get in return
- At least 5-7 years HR experience
- Prior experience in a stand alone HR role
- Able to work autonomously
- Resourceful, meticulous, detail-oriented and possess good written and verbal communication skills
- Prior experience using Workday HRIS system would be an advantage
You will receive a salary of up to $110,000 + Super, together with the opportunity to work within a global HR team in an autonomous role. What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or contact William Prest on email@example.com. LHS 297508