HR Business Partner
Your new company
Global Fintech firm who has seen massive growth over the last quarter. Due to this they are looking to expand their HR team and to bring on a HR Business Partner to support their growing needs into their Sydney Head Office for ANZ supporting the wider APAC region.
Your new role
Reporting to the Head of HR, your responsibilities will be to support over 100 + white collar, technology and financial services focused employees and managers. You will provide support in all areas of HR advice, coaching and strategy including: performance management, talent management, talent development, HR policy and process, ER advice, onboarding and training, WHS and remuneration and benefits. In addition you will have the opportunity to drive new global people strategies locally across the Sydney and ANZ region.
What you'll need to succeed
- Minimum 5 years' experience as a HR generalist at HR Business Partner level within a Business Partnering model or global/matrix structure
- Previous experience in Financial Service, Technology or Fintech would be an advantage
- Experience in learning and development, instructional design and/or facilitation would be highly valued in addition to your Generalist skills
- Must be fast paced, forward thinking and have strong stakeholder management skills
- Demonstrated ability to build trust and strong relationships with business partners
What you'll get in return
Working for a global fintech leader, part of a innovative HR team, working in top end CBD offices as well as WFH, flexible options. Great benefits for employees and bonus scheme access. Salary is $100,000 - $130,000 base + super.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or email your to Kat.Mccarthy@hays.com.au if you are not already registered with Hays HR in Sydney. LHS 297508