Guidewire Product Specialist
What makes Cognizant a unique place to work? The combination of rapid growth and an international and innovative environment! This is creating many opportunities for people like YOU - people with an entrepreneurial spirit who want to make a difference in this world.
At Cognizant, together with your colleagues from all around the world, you will collaborate on creating solutions for the world's leading companies and help them become more flexible, more innovative, and successful. Moreover, this is your chance to be part of the success story. Job Description:
- Should have handsome experience in Guidewire (any suite).
- Study the business requirements provided in the functional specification documents or other requirements artifacts and identify the optimal solution for implementation
- Analyse the requirements for implementing them using Guidewire either by using Out-of-the-Box solutions in Guidewire platform or providing custom solutions
- Estimate the integration development effort and conduct a peer review on the integration estimates from other team members
- Prepare the technical documentation for code and design changes, completing Guidewire integration changes
- Build, unit test the integration changes
- Co-ordinate and perform integration testing with QA and other dependent teams
- Document the high level and low-level design documents
- Share technical inputs on the dependencies with other integration work streams
- Guidewire Insurance Suite
- Guidewire Claim Centre, Policy Centre
- Insurance Domain
- Salary Range : >$100,000
If you feel this opportunity suits you, or Cognizant is the type of organization you would like to join, we want to have a conversation with you! Please apply directly with us.
For a complete list of open opportunities with Cognizant, visit http://www.cognizant.com/careers Cognizant is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities. Successful candidates will be required to undergo a background check. About Cognizant
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the US, Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.