We are currently searching for talented Guidewire Architects with extensive experience, and an intimate understanding, of the highly configurable application with a focus on architecture and solution design. The role
As a Guidewire Architect you will work in technically complex environments and contribute to the overall success of development led projects by providing your GW expertise. As the Guidewire Solution Architect you will be responsible for the development of the Guidewire technology solutions and mapping business requirements to systems and/or technical requirements to ensure they are in line with the enterprise architectural plan. Key activities in your role
• Review, interpret and respond to detailed business requirements specifications (BRS) to ensure alignment between customer expectations and current or future Guidewire solution capability
• Provide input to the strategic direction of technology investments to assist in the development of the enterprise architecture and maximise the return on technology investment
• Within the agreed enterprise architecture, define and design technology solutions to assist the business in meeting their business objectives
• Develop, test and implement Guidewire technology solutions and report on delivery commitments to ensure solutions are implemented as expected and to agreed timeframes What does success look like?
• Extensive experience in a Technical Lead and Architecture role in the GW space
• Exceptional understanding of GW tech
• Insurance or finance domain experience
• Consulting firm experience desirable Next steps
If you feel this opportunity suits you, or Cognizant is the type of organization you would like to join, we want to have a conversation with you! Please apply directly with us.
For a complete list of open opportunities with Cognizant, visit http://www.cognizant.com/careers
Cognizant is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities. Successful candidates will be required to undergo a background check.