Group Performance Reporting Manager
"At CommBank we are proud to support flexibility, let's discuss what this means for you" See yourself in our team
The Group Financial Reporting & Analysis (FR&A) team provides financial support to the CEO, CFO, Executive Leadership Team and Board. The team's areas of focus include. As a Manager in the team you will provide Performance reporting, performance analysis and monthly management reporting for the Group.
Amongst other things this will give you excellent exposure to some of the most senior leaders in the organisation, allowing you to build your brand and broaden your finance skill-set simultaneously. Do work that matters
We're interested in hearing from people who
- Supporting Group Balance Sheet analysis, Funded Balance Sheet process and liaison with Group Treasury on Funding and Liquidity
- Support the owner of Group Normalisations
- Assisting the Profit Announcement and Trading update processes
- Contributing to monthly Executive Leadership Team / Board Dashboards
- ASX releases
- Contribute to the wider Group FR&A productivity initiatives including automated and dynamic dashboard reporting
- CA / CPA Qualified
- Strong communication, influencing and relationship building skills
- Performance Reporting or Commercial Finance experience within a Financial Services environment
- Ability to present analysis to senior stakeholders
- Excellent customer & continuous improvement focus
- Risk Mindset - All CommBank employees are expected to proactively identify and understand, openly discuss and act on current and future risks.
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.
Advertising End Date: 23/03/2021