- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- Mainstream Group Holdings Limited
- 15 Feb 18
Mainstream Group Holdings Limited (ASX: MAI) provides fund services underpinned by investment in people, processes and technology. We provide administration services to over 750 funds, more than 105,000 investors and assets in excess of AUD $133 billion. Globally we employ more than 220 people, with operations in Australia, Singapore, Hong Kong, United States, Cayman Islands, Ireland, Isle of Man and Malta.
5 reasons to work
- Growing company with lots of opportunity for career progression and further promotion.
- Work directly with pre-eminent fund managers and industry leaders.
- Well regarded fund administration experts, from end to end.
- Central location with regular social events.
- Invaluable on-the-job learning and study support.
- Our Clients Come First
- Get it Right, First Time
- Prioritise People
- Be Solution Focused
- Work as One Team
About the role
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Graduate Portfolio Analyst to join our IMA team at Mainstream Group. Our IMA team are responsible for providing accurate fund administration services to our individually managed account clients. This role would suit someone looking to develop their career in the financial services industry, develop their analytical skills and build experience in a client driven environment where
Key Responsibilities include:
· Daily asset and multi-currency cash reconciliations
· End to end fund administration including account setups, payments and AML reviews
· Processing & instructing of various client transactions.
· Liaising with Fund Managers, Brokers and Custodians in order to ensure settlement of all transactions
· Completion of client specific reporting requirements
· Calculation of client monthly fees and interest
Having recently graduated from a finance degree or similar you may bring to the role past experience in a finance services role either as an entry level or internship. You will be someone with a strong passion for strengthening client relationships and building on your technical knowledge to further grow your career. It is desirable that you have experience with VBA, however not essential. You will also need strong knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite, in particular advanced skills in Excel. You will be someone who learns quickly and can manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.