Graduate Operations Coordinator
We are looking for 2 enthusiastic and motivated candidates to join our young and passionate team. This is a fantastic, early stage career opportunity that would suit a recent university graduate. This role requires data entry and analysis experience. Each successful candidate needs to have advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and exceptional web research skills. In addition to this, we require an excellent understanding of both verbal and written communication in English. People skills are important as you will be required to work effectively with all members of the LWC Experian team. An organised and diligent approach to all tasks is expected in this role, as is good time management skills.
- Full-time employment based in North Sydney.
- Working directly with and reporting to the Operations Manager.
- You will be required to manage Data analysis tasks focused on QA and support to our overseas teams providing them with regular coaching and technical assistance
- Develop effective working relationships with the other members of the Look Who's charging (LWC) & Experian teams - technical, operations and sales and promotions.
- The role will include data entry and analysis and extensive web research.
About Look Who's Charging
Look Who's Charging (an Experian company) is a market leading, global first business that saves people, merchants and banks time and money by identifying who's charged a card.
Often card holders don't recognise transactions because the information provided to them on their credit or debit card statement is limited to a random string of characters. This confusion results in millions of wasted hours by card holders each year, millions of phone calls and bank branch visits and millions of unnecessary charge-backs.
Look Who's Charging has built a sophisticated search engine to align the transaction description per credit or debit card statements to rich details of the underlying merchant. This data is provided to banks via an API, and banks then pass the data to their customers via their mobile/desktop banking apps. Less head scratching and time wasted for consumers, less charge-backs for merchants and less calls for banks!
Look Who's Charging has won numerous awards including Money Magazine's 2018 Most Innovative Banking Feature Award, the prestigious CeBit Pitchfest 2017 and was named as one of only seven Australian companies in KPMG's FinTech 100 report which identifies the top 100 Fintech innovators globally.
We are looking to grow our team so we can further scale the solution in the domestic market, and to enable us to expand offshore. We also want to capitalise on the numerous other use cases for our data, beyond powering banking digital applications.
- Recently graduated from university degree
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks at once and deliver to deadlines
- Diligent approach to all tasks.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Experience with and confidence in the use of formulas within Microsoft Excel.
- Strong problem solving, analytical and time management skills