Go to Market Manager - Workday
- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- KPMG Australia
- 15 Feb 18
See job description for detailsKPMG is one of the most trusted and respected global professional services firms. Through depth of expertise, clarity of insight and strength of purpose we help our clients solve complex challenges, steer change, strengthen, transition and grow. We are looking for talented people who share our purpose of inspiring confidence and empowering change for our clients, our people and our communities.
At KPMG we help our clients navigate an increasingly complex technology landscape. We help our clients generate the confidence to make choices that can achieve growth and to better understand and manage the challenges and opportunities inherent in technology
Within the technology enablement team we work closely with organisations to enhance the potential of their technology through the analysis, assessment and implementation of proven technology solutions.
Commercially astute, the Workday Go To Market Manager, will be responsible for the development of new business by leveraging existing networks, the expertise of their sales team, industry knowledge and the Firm's reputation as a global market leader
Your new role
• Understanding the customers objectives and forming long term business partnerships in order to leverage revenue from the relationship and promote the organisation as a quality supplier
• Identifying and gaining new business through a sustained program of cold calling, mailing and following up referrals/leads
• Conducting product demonstrations and coordinating the preparation of proposals, tenders, contract and plans
• Coordinating and conducting sales promotions, campaigns and events
• Assisting with pre sales
• Contributes to development of revenue growth and profitability plans and strategies for both existing and new clients
• Builds relationships with a broad range of clients over time and assists other team members by introducing them to these contacts
• Develops, motivates and counsels team members within the engagement teams
• Connects with colleagues within the local firm and in other KPMG member firms to leverage the knowledge, experience and strength of the KPMG global network to provide consistent, quality services to our clients.
• Maintains global relationships and actively seeks out the global network's best experts to gain knowledge to address client needs.
• Invests time in building constructive working
You bring to the role
• Relevant University degree or an industry recognised qualification.
• Relevant product knowledge and solution certifications.
• Significant experience in direct sales
• Experience in responding to RFTs and RFIs
• Networking across other professional bodies and associations
• Preparing client proposals and conducting client demonstrations
What we offer you
We offer rewarding careers for outstanding professionals, ongoing learning and development opportunities, a collaborative and inclusive culture, and flexible and agile work practices that focus on our people's wellbeing to drive innovation and entrepreneurship. We also believe that our business plays a distinct and vital role in helping solve important social and environmental issues; and use our unique skills and expertise to help create positive and lasting impacts for our communities.
We believe diversity of thought, background and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities. We are consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and our inclusive culture promotes the development of our people irrespective of gender, ethnicity, generation, flexible work status, family circumstances, sexual orientation or disability.
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of KPMG and its ongoing success. So if you want a career where you can use your deep expertise to deliver real results, talk to us first.
Please apply for this position by submitting your confidential application online.
Advertised: 29 Jan 2018 AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: 28 Feb 2018 AUS Eastern Daylight Time