See job description for details
General Manager, People & Culture, Customer Experience (CX) job ,SME Professional organisation, Sydney 12m Your new company
Hays HR Executive are proud to be exclusively partnering with a multi site Australian SME Professional Services organisation with their HQ based in central Sydney. The new role will report to the CEO as an independent contributor. Your new role
The role as a GM of People & Culture, Customer Experience (CX) is a newly created role to manage and execute programs to improve engagement across the business and the building of capability to ensure improved customer engagement. This job reports to CEO, aligning HR strategy to the key objectives of the business. Note that this role sits separate from the HR Operations team which will manage the day to day BAU HR requirements.
Your responsibilities will include:
What you'll need to succeed
- Define and execute a People and Customer Experience strategy which supports the achievement of the Group Vision and strategic business objectives.
- Work with the CEO and Executive to develop and execute strategic initiatives to drive workforce evolution and staff engagement which supports achievement of the Group strategy
- Manage the Group Employee Engagement program and drive/align culture outcomes
- Identification and management of risk from a financial compliance, IR and WHS perspective
- Manage the Group Customer Experience (CX) program and leverage it to improve the overall experience of customers
You will have a number of years experience operating a senior HR leadership role where you are designing and implementing employee engagement strategies and programs. Experience in L&D and building capability of customer service staff through customer experience (CX) upskilling would be beneficial. CX expertise is not a requirement of this job and can be learnt. What you'll get in return
A challenging role where you can make a significant impact in the organisation. You will have visibility across the entire business and work very closely with a passionate CEO. The role will initially start as 12 months but could also be extended, or made permanent. What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. We are experiencing a higher volume of applications than usual so please be patient in expecting a response. If there are any immediate urgent questions feel free to call William Prest.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please connect with us for a confidential discussion on your career. LHS 297508