GS APAC Relationship Manager.
Be a part of a group of dedicated client management professionals who are focused on delivering best of breed service to SSGA.
- Client Management
- Act as dedicated relationship manager to client.
- Develop and build up a strong relationship with allocated clients, including senior/executive level.
- Act as primary liaison for client with all service functions within SSGS and wider State Street Corporation.
- Monitor service provision to agreed standards on an ongoing basis; be accountable for overall service delivery and issue resolution.
- Working with the International Relationship Manager for the client, and the GRM, ensure coordination of servicing initiatives, executive engagement, product development and best-of-breed products and solutions, between the client and the servicing and relationship teams in the APAC region.
- Management of Client P&L - Assume responsibility for client profitability in the region by:
- identifying opportunities to sell additional services;
- ensuring that we bill for all relevant services, and that costs are accurately reflected.
- Additional duties include:
- Conduct and manage client or investor onsite meetings, completing associated questionnaires and ensuring operational participation as required.
- Follow up with client to ensure participation in industry surveys where State Street is ranked alongside competitors. Where client feedback is negative, explore with client and follow up internally to ensure improvement in service delivery.
- Update Salesforce 360 to ensure new revenue opportunities are captured
- Client Entertainment – include and accompany allocated clients at appropriate events.
The role will require some flexibility in relation to working outside core business hours and business travel.
Skills and Experience Required
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, business or a related field
- 8+ years of financial services experience including experience dealing directly with clients.
- Excellent communication and coordination skills
- Strong leadership abilities
- Ability to effectively represent SSGS team to clients and internal stakeholders
- Excellent attention to detail