- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- Mainstream Group Holdings Limited
- 20 Mar 18
Mainstream Group Holdings Limited (ASX: MAI) provides fund services underpinned by investment in people, processes and technology. We provide administration services to over 750 funds, more than 105,000 investors and assets in excess of AUD $133 billion. Globally we employ more than 220 people, with operations in Australia, Singapore, Hong Kong, United States, Cayman Islands, Ireland, Isle of Man and Malta.
5 reasons to work
- Growing company with lots of opportunity for career progression and further promotion.
- Work directly with pre-eminent fund managers and industry leaders.
- Well regarded fund administration experts, from end to end.
- Central location with regular social events.
- Invaluable on-the-job learning and study support.
- Our Clients Come First
- Get it Right, First Time
- Prioritise People
- Be Solution Focused
- Work as One Team
Details about the role
Our Custody team provide a full range of custody services to our clients. The Custody Administrator provides direct support and administration for the full suite of custody responsibilities. The key role responsibilities include:
- Providing reconciliation reports to clients on a daily basis
- Liaising with clients and processing daily client transactions
- Manage the settlement process with fund managers, brokers and custodians
- Provide ad hoc reporting to clients on request
You will have qualifications in a finance related degree and you will bring your experience in fund services to the custody team. You will enjoy working in a client service driven environment and thrive on serving others. Strong attention to detail is a must for this role as well as the ability to work in a deadline driven environment.