- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- Macquarie Group
- 21 Feb 19
Full Stack Developer
Full Stack DeveloperWe need your expertise as an experienced Full Stack Automation developer. Do you have a passion for technology and an obsession with automation? Do you enjoy working on simplification and innovation? If you are a full stack developer with excellent skills yearning for the above, then we want you.
Join a highly agile "two pizza" development team working on development projects which are changing the way the organisation delivers infrastructure and software. The Private Cloud and Infrastructure Automation division is a DevOps team responsible for automating Virtual Machine deployments, infrastructure operations and other interventions. We provide the organisation with self-service tools and metrics that helps the Application teams create better experiences for their businesses in real-time.
In this role you will:
- develop a complete and intuitive user experience for our customers via our own self-service portal with emphasis on an API-first approach
- plan, document, develop and test integrations with different platform teams to fully automate the infrastructure lifecycle
- collaborate with the different stakeholders (both customers and infrastructure) in order to deliver high value solutions
- participate in operational and support activities as well as create DevOps tools that would help the team zap "zombie" processes wherever found
- perform peer code reviews to uphold coding standards and reduce risks from automation.
Ideally you will have the following skills:
- experience in designing user interfaces for optimal user experience and efficiency
- proficiency in web standards and frameworks - HTML, CSS, AngularJS / ReactJS, RESTful Web Services / gRPC, JSON
- experience in working with relational databases - SQL Language
- test driven development.
It's a bonus if you have previous experience with the following (or willingness to learn):
- VMWare - vSphere and vRealize Suite (vRA / vRO)
- Cloud experience
- Ruby, Node.js, GoLang
- Powershell / Unix Bash
- latest web application frameworks
- Linux or Windows configuration
- Networking and Security.
If this sounds like an environment that is an ideal career opportunity for you please apply to it or for more information reach out to email@example.com .
The Corporate Operations Group (COG) brings together specialist support services including workplace, human resources, market operations and technology. COG's purpose is to drive operational excellence through business-aligned services with a focus on quality, cost and risk. COG comprises the following divisions: Business Improvement and Strategy, Business Services, Human Resources, Market Operations, and Technology.
Find out more about Macquarie careers at www.macquarie.com/careers
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
We facilitate a range of flexible working arrangements within our teams. Talk to us about what flexibility may be available. Our Technology Returner program is an opportunity for you to re-integrate yourself into the workforce following an extended professional career break. Find out more and apply at https://www.macquarie.com/au/about/careers/jobs/returner-program
Advertised: 08 Feb 2019 AUS Eastern Daylight Time