Forensic Technology and Incident Response â€" Senior Consultant / Manager / Associate Director
- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- KPMG Australia
- 25 Mar 18
See job description for details
- Got big plans for your career? Ours are even bigger.
- Value diversity? Itâ€™s what sets us apart.
- Want to make a real difference? We already are.
Due to continued growth and success, our Sydney practice has a number of opportunities available with our digital forensic team, using computer forensic skills to make a difference in fighting cyber threats, fraud and non-compliance. This is also an opportunity to expand your skills and gain exposure to a broad variety of clients. We are recruiting for a Senior Consultant, Manager and Associate Director.
Your new role
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing cyber incident response and security investigations activities with KPMG clients.
- Managing client engagements that involve forensic IT activities in the identification, capture, preservation, analysis and presentation of computer-related evidence, in the context of cyber services, forensic investigations, (commercial) litigation support and regulatory obligations.
- Technical leadership in cyber incident response and the development of junior team members.
- Play a leading role in bringing procedures, quality management and SOPs to a higher level nationally across our four laboratories.
- Employing business development activities to further expand our Forensic practice.
- Having a proactive and flexible approach with the ability to work unsupervised to meet deadlines.
You bring to the role
- Substantial practical experience in information security, incident response and computer forensic analysis. A professional services, or information security consulting, background would be a distinct advantage.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- A combination of a strong IT aptitude and attention to detail are critical attributes for this role as you will be required to provide high level technical and non-technical support and reporting.
- Excellent report writing skills.
- A willingness to learn from the more experienced professionals in the team and to teach the less experienced professionals in the team.
- A solid understanding of IT, information security, IT infrastructure, computers and networks and an interest in all mainstream computer applications.
- An interest in the area of incident response and data breach investigation.
- Computer science, IT, Business or computing (tertiary) qualification(s).
We offer rewarding careers for outstanding professionals, ongoing learning and development opportunities, a collaborative and inclusive culture, and flexible and agile work practices that focus on our people's wellbeing to drive innovation and entrepreneurship. We also believe that our business plays a distinct and vital role in helping solve important social and environmental issues; and use our unique skills and expertise to help create positive and lasting impacts for our communities.
We believe diversity of thought, background and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities. We are consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and our inclusive culture promotes the development of our people irrespective of gender, ethnicity, generation, flexible work status, family circumstances, sexual orientation or disability.
Please apply for this position by submitting your confidential application online including your resume and cover letter.
Advertised: 09 Mar 2018 AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: 09 Apr 2018 AUS Eastern Standard Time