Financial Analyst - Part time 3 days per week
- Ideal opportunity for final year degree student undertaking maths/accountancy degree
- Role will be 3 days per week for 3 to 6 months
- Employee led hybrid work model
At Aon, we understand the importance of having flexible work practices to allow our colleagues to be their very best. We offer Hybrid work solutions which allows our colleagues to work from their place of choice, in conjunction to the local Aon office. Of course flexibility goes beyond just the place of work.. and we are all for it. We call this AonFlex! The Opportunity:
The Australian FP&A come from a diverse range backgrounds both in terms of education - accounting, actuarial, finance and economics - and personally.
The FP&A team partner with business leaders to help them understand their results and run their business profitably. We are a key voice in most business decisions and seen as an important support function by Aon's senior leaders. Key responsibilities will include:
- Working with our offshore Centre of Excellence Financial Analysts to be responsible for the preparation of end of month and end of quarter reporting. Ensuring we provide reporting and analysis/commentary to the business in a timely manner.
- Collaborate with our offshore Centre of Excellence to coordinate the submission of forecast and planning information to head office in Chicago by global deadlines.
- Supporting the finance business partners in the analysis of results and conveying these messages to P&L managers.
- Preparing decks facilitate executive and governance discussions.
- Ad hoc analysis support as required on strategic projects and investment requests.
This position will suit someone who is outgoing and enjoys communicating with business stakeholders. Suitable people will also have:
- Final year of bachelor's study with Mathematical/Accounting / Economics / Finance component
- Able to convey financial information to non-financial stakeholders.
- Ability to provide clear written commentary and visual financial information.
- Strong excel skills would be very advantageous.
- Experience with Power BI, IBM Cognos TM1 or WorkDay would be useful.
We're a team of authentic and smart individuals passionate about providing exceptional value to our clients and our local communities. Meaningful and genuine relationships are at the heart of our business success, and we're proud of our positive impact.
Here at Aon, you're always more than just a job title. We encourage and support you to expand your knowledge and grow alongside some of the best people in the business - in Australia and throughout our connected global networks. How to apply:
Please submit your up to date resume with relevant experiences and skills.
Aon is committed to creating a winning and inclusive culture with growth and development opportunities for everyone. Diversity is the foundation on which we have built our world-class organization, unparalleled in delivering distinctive value through the work we do.
We embrace an inclusive culture where our people trust each other, respect diversity and share ideas freely.
To learn more about the Aon please visit our careers site: www.aoncareers.com.au