- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- Kelly Executive
- Work for one of the largest recruitment services companies in the APAC region!
- Bring your analytical experience and make a difference.
- Great opportunities to make your mark in a Fortune 500 company.
Kelly services is currently seeking a Financial Analyst that can really take charge in owning all budgeting, reporting, analysis and commentary related to branches and company overheads in consultation with Operational Directors and the Finance Team.
Kelly Services has been staffing Australia for more than 25 years, offering recruitment services in temporary, contract and permanent roles in a wide range of industries and in all levels. Our business is based on the success of the phenomenal people who make up the Kelly team and their outstanding contribution in providing exceptional service to our clients and candidates.
As a Financial Analyst, you will:
- Coordinate and collate the Budget and Forecast process for relevant lines of business including delivery of month end reviews to ensure completeness and accuracy.
- Ongoing tracking of company risks and opportunities for all P&L lines within scope including the preparation and review of the Monthly Management Reporting Packs.
- Provide analytical support for key forums e.g. Executive Leadership Team
- Support the implementation of process improvements to deliver a best practice Planning and Delivery function.
- Utilize financial modelling skills to perform advanced financial and operational analysis, integrating finance, commercial, and market dynamics
- Partner with various finance teams across the Asia Pacific Region to streamline and standardize processes to ensure precise business reporting and analysis
- Partner with Business Unit Heads to drive sales and revenue.
The successful candidate will have:
- An understanding of commercial financial business acumen, business processes and intricate systems workflow.
- Previous experience across a similar role will be ideal
- Strong work ethic and great attention to detail
- Good organizational and time management skills
What you will receive in return:
- Great career progression
- Suit Audit Manager looking for next step in career
- Central role in delivering Kelly's Strategic Objectives
- Work in newly refurbished offices in the heart of Sydney CBD
Please note you must have full working rights to be considered for this role.
If you meet the above criteria, please click apply, alternatively for a confidential discussion please contact firstname.lastname@example.org