- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia Sydney New South Wales AU
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan McKinley Australia
- 22 Sep 18 2018-09-22
Financial Accounting - Global FinTech
A great opportunity for a Financial Accountant to join a globally recognized Fin Tech based in Sydney CBD. Be part of a global success story and help redefine the finance serviceslandscape in Australia. This is a chance to work with a talented and highly motivated team in a highlydynamic environment.
* Preparation and delivery of results, including statutory financial statements, management reports and board papers, along with regulatory reporting
* Financial accounting including cash management, accounts receivable, accounts payable, payroll and fixed assets
* Support with and review key lending platform operations, and assist junior accountant as required, including preparation of daily payments and reconciliations
* Assist with the preparation and lodgement of tax returns, including corporate income tax, GST, payroll tax, amongst others
* Ensure strong internal controls, including preparation of balance sheet reconciliations and internal spot checks
* Prepare year-end audit files and checklists to ensure an efficient and effective audit
* Liaise with key commercial partners and service providers, as required
* Support the company's regulatory compliance programme
* Assist with lending platform analytics and analysis of strategic initiatives as required
* Assist with setting up new finance processes and controls as the company reaches a new growth phase
* CA / CPA Qualification and relevant Finance / Accounting Degree/ Big 4 experience
* Financial Services experience in a commercial or chartered accountancy practice environment
* Knowledge of the financial reporting framework and accounting standards, with strong technical skills
* Continuous development mindset, with ability to think outside the box, to implement ideas and follow up
* Excellent Excel skills * Accuracy and attention to detail
* Ability to multi task, manage and meet deadlines
* Advanced written/oral communication skills
* Committed, motivated and enthusiastic individual that actively contributes to the team and likes to have fun!
If you or someone you know is interested in this role please contact me Melinda Bullock - email@example.com
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.