- Sydney CBD
- Sep 11, 2022
- $120k - $160k
A fantastic opportunity to work for one of the Australia's largest payment solution providers, renowned trusted brand in financial services sector.
The primary purpose of the Financial Control team is to own and execute accounting activities for the company, support the production of accurate and timely financial information for internal and external use, as well as maintaining and ascertaining the integrity of accounting records to meet regulatory requirements.
- Review monthly and quarterly APRA returns
- Preparation of statutory accounts
- Manage the half yearly and annual external reviews/audits as well as ensure compliance with regulatory reporting requirements
- Relevant tertiary and professional qualifications (CA, CPA or equivalent)
- 5+years of relevant experience
- Regulatory framework knowledge
- Experience in ERP accounting systems and strong Excel Skills
- Experience in financial services or other regulated industries (desirable)
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Detail-oriented and analytical
Our client cares about their people and is committed to diversity and creating a truly inclusive culture.
This role offers hybrid working - probably 3 days in the office and 2 days work from home.
If you are up for the challenge, send us a copy of your latest CV to email@example.com