See job description for details
Finance Business Partner - large Professional Services company, Sydney CBD, 134K base + super + bonus Your new company
A large insurance and Professional company based in the CBD Sydney - seeking experience Finance Business Partner. Your new role
As the Finance Business Partner, you will be responsible for supporting your assigned business units to monitor, understand and ultimately influence their financial performance. There will also be a steady stream of projects and pricing/modelling on offer. In addition, you will:
What you'll need to succeed
- Drive commercialism within operational business units and influence decision making
- Identify and deliver opportunities for financial analysis to be utilised in developing or achieving strategic objectives
- Create and adapting financial models to support pricing, tenders and profitability analysis
- Assist in the management reporting month end close process through providing input to accruals, monitoring of revenue and expenses, reviewing/reconciling management accounting information and reports.
- Compilation of the annual budget and quarterly forecasts
- Assist with maintaining the integrity of management information systems and processes
You will have more the 2+ years experience in a similar business partnering role. In addition, you will have:
What you'll get in return
- CA or CPA qualifications
- Advanced Excel (able to utilise complex formulae, macros etc to build efficient and flexible models/reports)
- Insurance industry experience, working with actuarial data and reports (preferred)
- Exposure to BI systems and tools.
You'll get to be a part of a fun and social environment with the benefits of parental leave, employee recognition payments, leave loading and training along the way and long term career pathways. The culture is collaborative, empathetic and friendly.
An attractive salary of $134,000 + super + bonus is on offer for the right candidate. What you need to do now
If you are interested pursuing this role, please call me on 02 8226 9729, or via email firstname.lastname@example.org. If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new job in Senior Finance please call me for a confidential discussion. LHS 297508