Finance Analyst Business Partnering
Financial Analyst - Chief Technology Office
Enterprise Services (ES) Finance is responsible for the provision of financial management services to the Enterprise Services Business Unit. We work closely with ES customers to help them understand their technology and operations costs and delivery of current and future strategic and financial plans. See yourself in our team
Your team provides business partnering and financial management services to Enterprise Services, Chief Data Technology. This area encompasses Cloud services, IT Architecture and Enabling Technologies and Practices. Do work that matters
Your responsibilities will include:
We're interested in hearing from people who have:
- Assisting with the provision of business partnering services to the Chief Technology Office ("CTO") which includes Cloud Services, IT Architecture and Enabling Technologies and Practices functions of the bank. The CTO platform is a key pillar of the Group Strategy and is an area of great innovation and investment
- Review and communicate the month end, quarterly and annual financial performance including any variances to Plan and Forecast
- Assisting with the presentation of monthly financial reports to General Managers (and supporting the Leadership Team) including preparation of Leadership Team packs.
- Provide decision support services including financial information, advice and insights to drive operational and financial efficiency
- Collaborating with both Finance and Business stakeholders to drive business outcomes and become a trusted advisor
- Ensuring a strong financial control environment is maintained, including integrity of the general ledger, through extensive variance analysis and balance sheet review and challenge
- Strong technical accounting knowledge, with an advantage including demonstrated experience in accounting and financial management (e.g. budgeting, forecasting, performance reporting and analysis)
- High degree of commercial acumen, with experience in Information Technology a distinct advantage
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Stakeholder management skills with proven experience in building and maintaining strong business relationships
- Advanced level of Excel and Powerpoint
- Academic and appropriate professional qualifications (i.e. accounting qualifications such as CA, CPA, CIMA, ACCA), and experience in finance or operations functions would be an advantage.
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.
Advertising End Date: 17/04/2020