Field Service Management Solution Engineer
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts. Job Category
Sales Job Details
Field Service Management Solution Engineer (MELBOURNE/SYDNEY/BRISBANE)
The Field Service Management Solution Engineer is responsible for envisioning and presenting innovative Salesforce solutions that take the field service management market to new heights. The successful candidate should bring technical and sales skills that establish credibility and presence that is confident and assured both to internal stakeholders and to external customers. Our team engages across the sales organisation with the goal to develop transformational visions using Salesforce technology solutions while overcoming technical objections within a complex sales campaign.
The ideal candidate is a collaborative team member, enabler of the broader solution engineering and sales teams, and eventually a deep-subject matter specialist within the Service Cloud Field Service product suite. Join a team that works hard while ensuring the team's success but also makes sure that we're having fun along the way.
- Evangelise Salesforce Field Service and Salesforce Scheduler value to customers (including C- -level execs and IT) and field teams;
- Assess business and operations impacted by technology;
- Deliver findings including key pain points, proposed solutions to meet business needs, and ROI where applicable;
- Contribute to the development of technical sales strategy;
- Configure and demonstrate visionary solutions in a way that closely reflects each customer's business (tailored demonstrations);
- Discuss and propose solution architecture that includes common field service components & capabilities including mobility, scheduling, optimisation, inventory integration, back-office system integration, and workflow process definition;
- Working well in a matrix organisation, including AE field sales, SE service executives and implementation partners;
- Execute enablement activities (Webinars, Best Practices, Knowledge Share, etc.)
- The Field Service Solution Engineer works closely with Field Sales teams and Service Cloud Account Executives, their peers, and product management to deliver the appropriate solution and establish credibility and trust with the customer.
- B.S. Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or equivalent work experience
- Knowledge of cloud applications, relational databases, and web technology
- Previous experience as a Sales Engineer/Architect for a CRM/ERP/EAM company or similar technology preferably within the field service management (FSM) domain
- Deep functional understanding of field service operations and processes
- Excellent presentation skills with strong client facing and consulting skills
- Ability to work as part of a team to solve technical problems in varied environments.
- Application configuration experience (applied understanding of setups / configuration of to customer needs)
- Ability to multi-task, work in a fast pace team environment, understand and be responsive to solutions creatively to establish a differentiated architecture and solution
- Willingness to travel (up to 50% depending on location and assigned teams)
- Curiosity and energy - ability to understand the customer's true pain points
- Understanding of the Salesforce Service Cloud product suite and platform
- Field-service management applications experience is beneficial: ClickSoftware, Microsoft Field Service, IFS, ServiceMax, Oracle-TOA
- Back-office / ERP system understanding - order management, accounts receivable / payables, collections, contracts (service), installed base
- Basic experience/understanding of HTML/CSS and other web based technologies is an advantage
- Workflow / BPM / integration experience
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form. Posting Statement
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org .
Salesforce welcomes all.