My client is a Tier 1 hedge fund managing more than 30 billion USD in capital across multiple asset classes. They are embarking on a major Asia Pacific build out of their electronic trading business spanning across several lines of business. The company is now seeking to hire a FPGA Software Engineer to develop and implement proprietary hardware trading systems from concept to production. This is an opportunity to be a part of the biggest hedge fund build out in Asia Pacific history and work with the very best in the world at what they do.
About the position
As a FPGA Software Engineer you will be responsible for providing hardware solutions in areas such as fast networking, high performance compute, and real-time acceleration.
You need to have:
- Strong C++ programming skills and scripting skills (Python)
- Working knowledge of FPGAs from an interface perspective
- Experience with packet data processing and computer architecture
- Experience in testing, debugging, and verification module design. Familiar with the principles of the construction of automated, self-checking directed random test benches
- Experience building digital systems for a variety of domains
- Familiarity with networking protocols – Ethernet, TCP/IP, UDP, Multicast
- A team player who is adaptable, has excellent problem-solving skills with strengths in conducting research and gathering data
- Good communication skill in English
This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic team in a role that will offer significant growth in a fast-paced industry with location preference in Sydney. We are open to overseas candidates.
If you would like to apply for this opening or discuss any other positions within banking and finance technology in Asia, please send an email to Saurabh Mishra at Saurabh.Mishra@bahpartners.com or call +852 2850 4446
For more roles, please visit our website: http://bahpartners.com/live-roles/